Hartford April 9

I've seen Wilco twice-Tanglewood (amazing) and Lowell last year (washed out mid-show by thunderstorms), and Jeff solo in Northampton MA. Psyched to be seeing them indoors for their first Hartford show. Anyone else going?

I've seen Wilco twice-Tanglewood (amazing) and Lowell last year (washed out mid-show by thunderstorms), and Jeff solo in Northampton MA. Psyched to be seeing them indoors for their first Hartford show. Anyone else going?

Aye!

And welcome to the VC!

Oh, I'll be there.:dancing

are you... me?

that's my same list of shows exactly.

I love the Bushnell, have taken the wife there for Phantom of the Opera, Wicked and The Producers. While not a rock and roll venue, it will be fantastic for a 3 hour Wilco show.

are you... me?

I love the Bushnell, have taken the wife there for Phantom of the Opera, Wicked and The Producers. While not a rock and roll venue, it will be fantastic for a 3 hour Wilco show.

If I'm not mistaken I think it's in Mortensen Hall, which is not the same venue where they perform Broadway shows. They are attached, but I think this is the smaller hall...I may be wrong. If anyone out there knows for sure, please let me know.

Thanks!

If I'm not mistaken I think it's in Mortensen Hall, which is not the same venue where they perform Broadway shows. They are attached, but I think this is the smaller hall...I may be wrong. If anyone out there knows for sure, please let me know.

Thanks!

I was mistaken! Belding theater is the smaller of the two...Mortensen is the big one. Sorry for the confusion...

are you... me?

+1 :lol minues lowell and add worcester opening for Neil Young.

But I'm in, and very excited about it!

HELL YES! I am taking the train from Potown to NYC, then over to New Haven where my friends live then we are driving there. I am expecting the best concert ever.

Ven here...There's a bar called Pig's Eye Pub not too far from the Bushnell...$2 beers for happy hour Friday with free eats. It'd be great to get a crew of Wilco fans to hang out there before the show. I'll try to get the DJ to play some Wilco tunes before the show (if there is a DJ!) Anyone interested?

Ven here...There's a bar called Pig's Eye Pub not too far from the Bushnell...$2 beers for happy hour Friday with free eats. It'd be great to get a crew of Wilco fans to hang out there before the show. I'll try to get the DJ to play some Wilco tunes before the show (if there is a DJ!) Anyone interested?

Would love to, but i'm in Springfield, MA. Gotta work till 5, run home, grab the wife, kiss the kids and be on our way. Fast food on the road makes me feel like a 15 year old all over again.

HELL YES! I am taking the train from Potown to NYC, then over to New Haven where my friends live then we are driving there. I am expecting the best concert ever.

Yee haw! Is your number still the same? Where are you sitting? :rock

Yes, and I don't know - I was not involved in the ticket-buying process.