Neil Young and Bert Jansch @ Hanover Theatre, Worcester MA - 21May10

Seeing him in Atlanta on Saturday. The 1st and last time I will see Neil, probably. Soooo excited :w00t also a little worried the ATL crowd is going to suck. The bad crowd the last time he was in Atlanta shortened the set! :(

Mostly because the tickets were so expensive. I absolutely can not wait. The Fox Theatre in Atlanta is such a neat room. Saw Wilco there in March. We're in the middle balcony this time though, it's a far cry from the pit. Still excited to be in the same room as my guitar hero! :w00t

Saw Neil for the 8th time Sunday night in Wallingford, CT. It was not one of my favorites. He played for only 1 1/2 hours and sang a new song for his one song encore. Yeah, it was cool to see him play electric guitar solo for a few songs especially Ohio, but for that kind of money, I'll pass the next time. Neil looked a little frail and stumbled around onstage a bit. His voice was great but he looked tired and disinterested. Wallingford can do that to you I guess.

Link to review and set list:

http://blogs.courant.com/eric_danton_sound_check/2010/05/neil-young-wallingford-oakdale.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+EricRDantonSoundCheck+%28Blog+-+Sound+Check%29