On the way home from work this afternoon, a tornoado passed about 150 yards from me.

Surprisingly, it wasn't as scary or ominous as I would have thought. It wasn't "Dear God, there is a tornado! I'm in danger!. It was more like "Holy Shit. That's a Tornado. Not very impressive."

I worry about myself sometimes.

On the way home from work this afternoon, a tornoado passed about 150 yards from me.

Surprisingly, it wasn't as scary or ominous as I would have thought. It wasn't "Dear God, there is a tornado! I'm in danger!. It was more like "Holy Shit. That's a Tornado. Not very impressive."

I worry about myself sometimes.

No camera phone pics to share? :)

Yeah, I probably wouldn't have captured any either.. Would have been too busy saying "holy shit"..

I should have myself checked too because I thought of Company In My Back.

The "Holy Shit" didn't help me thinking of something else.

Holy Shit, there's a Tornado in my path.....(does it even need to be capitalized?)

No camera phone pics to share? :)

Yeah, I probably wouldn't have captured any either.. Would have been too busy saying "holy shit"..

I didn't have the presence of mind to pull out the cell phone for pics...

That must have been a pussy of a tornado. If it had been a serious F4 or F5 tornado, you'd have shit yourself if you got within 150 yards of it.

(Full disclosure: I was once within about 400 yards of an F3 tornado. No self-shitting, but it freaked me out pretty badly ... and then it did a hell of a lot of damage in my neighborhood. I was 11.)