10. Tangled Up In Blue

11. Highway 61 Revisited

12. Not Dark Yet

13. Thunder On The Mountain

14. Ballad Of A Thin Man

(encore)

15. Jolene

16. Like A Rolling Stone

Had not seen him for several years, and this was the best since the mid 90s. Band was tight, sound was good, and the setlist was as good as one could ask for.

No arguing that Bob's voice is shot, but he gives as much as he can at 69 years old. In his shows 15 years ago his voice was clear and he enunciated well; not so tonight. That said, he still rocked out Honest With Me, Highway 61, and Not Dark Yet. You could tell he was trying, especially in his harmonica playing (which was surprisingly on key and excellent) and on the songs he sang without playing an instrument.

Compare his current version of It Ain't Me Babe with the version on "Before the Flood" and there is no comparison to be made. But to hear songs like "Rollin and Tumblin'" and "Lovesick", it makes you glad he is still playing. Bob can still bring it.

how did Change my way of thinking sound?. i heard an mp3 from a few days ago and you could barely make out what he was barking... totally different lyrics too

Barking is an excellent verb to describe his singing. I liked what the band did with Change My Way of Thinking, but other than the chorus I could not make out a single word. Bob could have been singing names from the phone book for the verses in the song and I would not have known it.

That said, I was glad he opened with it, instead of Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat (which I have seen him play before and may be his most garbled lyric).