Free Mavis Staples MP3 album on Amazon today only

I tried to log into my account at amazon.com using my usual link and got this message...

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect

securely to www.amazon.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely,

sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

I was able to log in yesterday but not today. Anyone else getting this message?

I tried to log into my account at amazon.com using my usual link and got this message...

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect

securely to www.amazon.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely,

sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

I was able to log in yesterday but not today. Anyone else getting this message?

Usually when I get that message, I hit Yes or Ok or whatever to confirm the security certificate. Did it give you that option?

Yes, but the warning that accompanied it seemed pretty dire so I didn't want to risk it. It stated that someone might be impersonating the site. I just want to know if anyone else can log into their account or not before I bypass their warning.

Edit: I got it to work and purchased this instead of Mavis Staples. Thanks for the heads up.

Power To The People - The Hits [+Digital Booklet]

John Lennon | Format: MP3 Download

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042UE0RS/ref=dm_ty_alb