Lyric Interpretation

I just registered to this forum recently but have visited the site for years. Anyways, I was wondering if there is a spot on the forum that discusses the meanings behind the lyrics to Jeff's/Wilco's writing? I tried using the search tool but didn't find much. I know there are other web sites out there; but I thought the best place to discuss Wilco lyrics would be on a forum that is devoted to the band. Thanks in advance and I am sorry if I am overlooking where to find this information on the forum.

I'd like to see it be a sticky thread or it's own forum so we could build on it and have be easily found.

I'll start......easy one and not even an interpretation, more of fact on a reference. In New Madrid, when he says "walk with me to the fountain" he's talking about the fountain in the middle of Belleview, IL where he lived at the time. The fountain was just a few blocks down the main drag from where he and the Tupelo guys lived