Charlottesville Roll Call

I'm traveling solo, so would love to meet up w/ some fans before or after the show. Preferably before... since most likely I'll be pointing the car back down South soon after the show and want to be a responsible driver, y'know. :cheers

Also, does anyone know of any good eats close by the Paramount?

Cheers,

Kevin

I'm traveling solo, so would love to meet up w/ some fans before or after the show. Preferably before... since most likely I'll be pointing the car back down South soon after the show and want to be a responsible driver, y'know. :cheers

Also, does anyone know of any good eats close by the Paramount?

Cheers,

Kevin

A group of us are meeting at The Box, a noodle joint within a block or two of the Paramount, before and after the show. A VCer, jerrycray (not his real name) has gotten himself booked into this place to play, solo acoustic I think, both before and after the main show. I used to live in C'ville but it's been several years ago, so I haven't been to this place, but there's a website (http://theboxcville.com/) where you can check it out. We're arriving between 6-6:30 and I assume we'll be eating and drinking there. If not, there are lots of great places to eat right on the downtown mall, which is where the Paramount is located. Hope to see you there!

A group of us are meeting at The Box, a noodle joint within a block or two of the Paramount, before and after the show. A VCer, jerrycray (not his real name) has gotten himself booked into this place to play, solo acoustic I think, both before and after the main show. I used to live in C'ville but it's been several years ago, so I haven't been to this place, but there's a website (http://theboxcville.com/) where you can check it out. We're arriving between 6-6:30 and I assume we'll be eating and drinking there. If not, there are lots of great places to eat right on the downtown mall, which is where the Paramount is located. Hope to see you there!

I saw "jerrycray's" original post but theboxcville music calendar didn't list him (or anyone else for that matter) for tomorrow night. :dontgetit Regardless, that seems as good a place as any to meet folks that are going to the show, so I'll plan on being there around 6:30 or thereabouts.

Kevin

I saw "jerrycray's" original post but theboxcville music calendar didn't list him (or anyone else for that matter) for tomorrow night. :dontgetit Regardless, that seems as good a place as any to meet folks that are going to the show, so I'll plan on being there around 6:30 or thereabouts.

Kevin

Far as I know it's solid. Maybe they just don't attend to their website very often. Michael (jerrycray) went to the Tarrytown show last night and will be at he DC show before C'ville, so he should have some stories to tell!