Promising Princeton Student Kills Self Over Rapes

full text of the suicide note he left is here -- difficult to read. All child molesters should be forced to read the entire thing to understand how devastating that experience can be to the child, even long after they've grown up.

I hope he found peace... just wish he gave therapy a chance.

Childhood abuse is a "gift that keeps on giving" for lack of a better term. Doing something like that on a young mind still being formed is despicable and breeds more sexual abuse in the future. Once perpetuated on a child, that child will grow up to do the same to other young children and so on for generations. The same goes for beating children: abused children grow up to abuse. It's a horrible cycle that, seemingly, only years of therapy can help.

Just a tragic story, but it's not surprising as these are the kinds of mental issues child abuse causes.

Wow, this is really sad. Sometimes it's easy to forget that this stuff happens to people and that they can have such trouble coping with it. I really, really wish this guy would have reached out for help after having overcome his fear of doctors and paid professionals. But he did what felt right for him and I hope he's finally found the peace which he has been deprived of for so long. If anything, I hope this story inspires those who have been through similar situations to seek help.

Wow, this is really sad. Sometimes it's easy to forget that this stuff happens to people and that they can have such trouble coping with it. I really, really wish this guy would have reached out for help after having overcome his fear of doctors and paid professionals. But he did what felt right for him and I hope he's finally found the peace which he has been deprived of for so long. If anything, I hope this story inspires those who have been through similar situations to seek help.

It might inspire them to blow their brains out, as well.

I really wish he would have named the pervert before departing.

The family matters beyond the rapes only compound his problems.