Grant Lee Buffalo, anyone?

I went to the Saturday show and they put on a great performance. Played a lot from Mighty Joe Moon, which is my favorite album of theirs. Unfortunately, I don't have a recording but maybe you can find one somewhere on the internet.

Love Grant Lee Buffalo, and indeed Grant's solo album's. His last record, Little Moon, was really strong. In terms of GLB my favourite is definitely Mighty Joe Moon, although both Fuzzy and Copperopolis are class too.

Its weird seeing so many of these nineties bands touring in 2011. In the UK this year I could see GLB, the Jayhawks, the Black Crowes and Wilco. Those were the four cornerstones bands of my youth. Only Wilco continued to push the envelope into the new millennium, although the last Black Crowes record was mighty fine.

On a side note, has Mighty Joe Moon ever been re-released on Vinyl. I would love me a copy of that album. The artwork was amazing and brings back good memories.

I'm a big fan of Grant-Lee Phillips, both on his own and in GLB. Would love to have seen one of these GLB shows, but of course they aren't playing anywhere near me.

I did see Phillips play solo a year or so ago, and he was fantastic. Highly recommended, if you get the chance.

It does appear that Mighty Joe Moon was released on vinyl, at least in the U.K.

I'm a big fan of Grant-Lee Phillips, both on his own and in GLB. Would love to have seen one of these GLB shows, but of course they aren't playing anywhere near me.

I did see Phillips play solo a year or so ago, and he was fantastic. Highly recommended, if you get the chance.

It does appear that Mighty Joe Moon was released on vinyl, at least in the U.K.

His solo records have been consistantly great and been consistantly overlooked. 'Mobilise', 'Virgina Creeper' and 'Little Moon' are all top drawer. These new GLB shows are interesting (haven't seen any) because they were a phenominal live band back in the day.