Extra Solid Sound Posters

Today being payday I went to the site to pick my son up a poster like I promised him at Solid Sound, sold out already, damn, lets hope Wilco puts some up for sale in the store like they did last year.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my posters yesterday. Oh, I love them! I thought they were both going to be the same color (I was getting one as an early birthday present for my friend who also came to Solid Sound) but one was yellow and the other turquoise. Now I have to choose!

By the way, anyone know what an unnumbered one means? One of them is numbered 90/100 but the other one has no number--it says A/P (I think--I'm not near it right now). I'm not much of a collector generally, so I've never seen that before.

Anyway, they are gorgeous, and THANK YOU, Leigh, for posting the message about them being up for sale.:cheekkiss

I got my posters yesterday. Oh, I love them! I thought they were both going to be the same color (I was getting one as an early birthday present for my friend who also came to Solid Sound) but one was yellow and the other turquoise. Now I have to choose!

By the way, anyone know what an unnumbered one means? One of them is numbered 90/100 but the other one has no number--it says A/P (I think--I'm not near it right now). I'm not much of a collector generally, so I've never seen that before.

Anyway, they are gorgeous, and THANK YOU, Leigh, for posting the message about them being up for sale.:cheekkiss

A/P means "Artist's Proof," which refers to copies that were made to verify the colors and whatnot.

Yup, got mine yesterday, an artists proof on blue stock. Neato ! :cheers

Cool! The artist's proof one I got was the yellow.

The colors on these posters are so vivid. It'll be fun trying to decide how to frame them, but one thing for sure is that I'll spring for the no-glare glass. I want to preserve that color impact as much as possible.