Mermaid Avenue Deluxe Edition

dont' get too excited - it's March next year till it comes out, and no details yet. i just hope it's not another one of those ridiculously overpriced rip-off you-have-to-buy-the-vinyl-and-cd-at-the-same-time at a monstrous price just to get all the tracks.

http://www.woody100.com/newreleases.htm

anyone else know anything about this?

• 4 months later...

dont' get too excited - it's March next year till it comes out, and no details yet. i just hope it's not another one of those ridiculously overpriced rip-off you-have-to-buy-the-vinyl-and-cd-at-the-same-time at a monstrous price just to get all the tracks.

http://www.woody100....newreleases.htm

anyone else know anything about this?

Don't think I would be surprised about the vinyl aspect of your theory. Seems like vinyl is the way of the future. Back in the late 1980'w I tossed a Harmon Karden turntable becuase it was too hard to find a diamond stylus needle to fit the cartridge. IT was a linear tracking turntable, one ofthe first, and last of that time, belt driven tables, and was pristine. Thought I was a visionary. Tool may be a better description. Trying to rebuild system now to play the Whole Love I got on album and the Uncle Tupelo I have. Paula Abdul was right, we take one step foreward and take two steps back. As it were. Sold two crates of albums 20 years ago for 40 dollars. Each album now worth over 40. Lenny Bruce album I sold is selling for 400. I suck.

Paula Abdul was right, we take one step foreward and take two steps back. As it were. Sold two crates of albums 20 years ago for 40 dollars. Each album now worth over 40. Lenny Bruce album I sold is selling for 400. I suck.

i bet that abdul "forever your girl" disc you had in your collection ain't worth 40 buck! :mellow