Ashes DVD -- Download issues

Did I miss the boat on these free downloads with the DVD? I fiiiiinally got around to purchasing the DVD, and followed the link from the "extras" folder on the DVD, but it keeps on taking me to the ol' 404 - Page does not exist error. I skimmed through past threads and saw some people had to sign up, but I believe that was through the old Wilcoworld. Can't seem to find any sign up page now, other than "sign in" through Facebook. I tried that and got the same 404 error. Anyone have any ideas?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks very kindly in advance.

Well, just had my debut viewing of the DVD and all I can say is -- WOW. The 5.1 mix on this thing sounds incredible. Don't know if this kinda thing flies around here, but seeing as the link from the extras folder on the DVD is dead, would anyone be kind enough to share with me the audio downloads? I'd do whatever it takes to prove I bought the thing, I just want to complete the package that I paid for! Once again, any help would be truly appreciated. Thanks either way!