Anyone else have issues with the official album download??

Ok... So I preordered the digital download of the "Whole Love" album thru the Wilco website (which is the KungFu store). This is not the only album I have preordered thru KungFu.

However, *all* the tracks downloaded from the KungFu store for this particular album have a minute of silence at the end of each and every track!! I thought there was something wrong with the tracks and even burned two CDs trying to figure out the issue... Finally, I checked the time/length of each track against what Amazon has listed -- and each track from KungFu is a minute longer than it should be and contains nothing but silence at the end... WTH?

For example, "Art of Almost" from the KungFu store is 8:19 (which includes that minute of silence at the end). The actual track is only 7:16 in length.

The track "I Might" is 5:03 from the KungFu store (again with a whole minute or so of silence at the end). The actual track is only 3:58.

Etc etc.

Why is this? It's super annoying. I have to skip ahead at the end of eack and every track to get to the next one unless I want to listen to a minute of silence after each and every track.

Did anyone else have this issue?? Why does KungFu suck so bad? I had an issue with my Ryan Adams preorder with them recently as well...

ACK!!!!

I just checked my downloads. While the run times for all tracks are listed in the details as 1 minute extra, the tracks do not have this extra time included. I just downloaded these Saturday. I suggest re downloading, maybe they corrected this?

Guest Speed Racer

Send Kung Fu an email about the problem They left some stuff out of my pre-order bundle but responded promptly. If they can't help, someone here will certainly PM you a copy (I'm at work right now otherwise I would).

Ok... So I preordered the digital download of the "Whole Love" album thru the Wilco website (which is the KungFu store). This is not the only album I have preordered thru KungFu.

However, *all* the tracks downloaded from the KungFu store for this particular album have a minute of silence at the end of each and every track!! I thought there was something wrong with the tracks and even burned two CDs trying to figure out the issue... Finally, I checked the time/length of each track against what Amazon has listed -- and each track from KungFu is a minute longer than it should be and contains nothing but silence at the end... WTH?

For example, "Art of Almost" from the KungFu store is 8:19 (which includes that minute of silence at the end). The actual track is only 7:16 in length.

The track "I Might" is 5:03 from the KungFu store (again with a whole minute or so of silence at the end). The actual track is only 3:58.

Etc etc.

Why is this? It's super annoying. I have to skip ahead at the end of eack and every track to get to the next one unless I want to listen to a minute of silence after each and every track.

Did anyone else have this issue?? Why does KungFu suck so bad? I had an issue with my Ryan Adams preorder with them recently as well...

ACK!!!!

This has to be wilco's next title"WTH?"

I did buy mine at anti.com, i received the download perfectly, but had to return twice because of "one sunday morning" it skipped on the same part of the song everytime, rest of the album is flawless!(vinyl version)