Ticketing Phase II- How Does This Work?

I was able to get two tickets to the December 13 show at the Riviera. As everyone knows, it is show up with your purchase unit credit card, all members of your party, and a photo id. I usually avoid will call like the plague. The last will call I did was Phish, and the number of people without valid ID's (at least from this solar system). credit cards, or shoes for that matter, was astounding. I was 20th in line, and it took over 45 minutes to get to the window. The girl with tickets cried with joy when I had my license out. IF it took 45 minutes to seat, pessimistically, 76 people assuming 4 tickets per dirtbag ahead of me, how long will it take to work out 3,000? Has anyone ever gone to an e ticket show before other than a 300 seater at House of Blues? Phish was in August. I can't imagine freethis zing outside in December. Wilco fans are more organized, and hygenic, but see some red flags on the horizon.

I went to Wilco @ the Wang will call only. Doors opened at 6:00. There was no real line until 7:30. I decided to get a beer and go in a little later. Got in line around 7:50 and it took about an hour to get inside, missed some of of Nick Lowe. They had the lines divided by last name initials, apparently lots of Wilco fans are in L-P like me. They tried to change the process midway through and added people to take tickets but we had already been herded into our letter lines, it was dumb and annoying but we all arrived. It was a great show and a beautiful venue.