4 Tix - Camden, NJ Susquehanna July 21st - S: 104, Row: S

Hoping someone is able to pick these up as we've just had a group back out and VERY late in the game.

Weather is supposed to be great and the tickets are a group nearest the inner aisle facing stage-left - seats 5-8. I got them through the pre-sale and have the hard tickets in hand, but at this stage if there's time for me to overnight them to you, I will (on my dime), but it is likely easier to meet near willcall on Saturday...the rest of us are driving down from CT and staying over Friday night so we should be at the event early.

Ticket Details:

4 Tickets in total

Section 104, Row S, Seats 5-8 (Considered "Left Orchestra" section)

- I'm willing to break into pairs, but would _prefer_ not to separate into singles...obviously at this point I'm open and will consider anything.

Looking for face ($65/ticket), and sure it will be appreciated that they are good seats/view, and only ~30 rows from stage.

Feel free to ring/text my cell or shoot me an e-mail at my gmail account as well but I will be checking for PM's here all day today and tomorrow, as I'd prefer not only to see these go to someone from the site, but I'd _definitely_ prefer not to be hunting for someone to take them on Saturday at the show.

Thanks!

David

(cell) 510.303.4424 // fezzick51@gmail.com

Hoping someone is able to pick these up as we've just had a group back out and VERY late in the game.

Weather is supposed to be great and the tickets are a group nearest the inner aisle facing stage-left - seats 5-8. I got them through the pre-sale and have the hard tickets in hand, but at this stage if there's time for me to overnight them to you, I will (on my dime), but it is likely easier to meet near willcall on Saturday...the rest of us are driving down from CT and staying over Friday night so we should be at the event early.

Ticket Details:

4 Tickets in total

Section 104, Row S, Seats 5-8 (Considered "Left Orchestra" section)

- I'm willing to break into pairs, but would _prefer_ not to separate into singles...obviously at this point I'm open and will consider anything.

Looking for face ($65/ticket), and sure it will be appreciated that they are good seats/view, and only ~30 rows from stage.

Feel free to ring/text my cell or shoot me an e-mail at my gmail account as well but I will be checking for PM's here all day today and tomorrow, as I'd prefer not only to see these go to someone from the site, but I'd _definitely_ prefer not to be hunting for someone to take them on Saturday at the show.

Thanks!

David

(cell) 510.303.4424 // fezzick51@gmail.com

emailed you..

Obviously there is little time left on these, so while I'm not in a big position (financially) to drop my price in a big way, I don't want to A. get stuck with them, or B. not help out for others in a similar situation.

My cost on these was $65/ea with fee's - but I'd consider other offers. Thanks!!

Well - getting ready to drive down to the show (long drive), but will be keeping an eye on my phone - and will go as low as $40/seat, though I won't refuse if someone insists on giving me face for them, eheh.

Text/Call/E-mail me as I will be out hunting near the stadium and keeping candles lit that the weather holds if I wind up there.

510.303.4424 / fezzick51@gmail.com