I'm looking for ACL performances

I've searched high and low for rips of the ACL performances. Is there a legal way I can get my hands on the audio from any of the shows from 1999-04-07 and 2012? I really just want the Too Far Apart audio from 07, but if anyone can direct me to what I'm looking for I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

You can search the In a Future Age section of this message board.

Or

Go to Wilcobase - then Venues - type Austin in the search box, and then click on the date. After that, scroll down until you see Audio Sources.

You can also check out The Live Wilco Archive at the owl and bear - once you get the dates. I don't think some of the shows that we have are listed at Wilcobase.

Did a search and found a three year old thread in Reflecting about a dvd trade of the first three full ACL performances. Does anyone still have copies of that? Pot kettle black at ACL 07 is just too good to be true. Wilco was on fire for what I saw on the PBS website. I would be so grateful if anyone had any leads on snagging that performance. Time has been cruel to this new member of the board.