WILCO live show from 8/19 being Re-Broadcast NOW!! 25 song set!

Wilco's pretty close to full length set (NOT Festival length set like in Belgium the night before) is just about to be Re-Broadcast...it's about 11:45 here on the east coast & I just saw The Cribs being re-broadcast...Wilco is up next on Stage #3 (Bravo-India) & will start at 12:30 a.m. est!!

http://www.youtube.com/lowlands

Here's my earlier post from the "After The Show" section here in the thread "Wilco -- 08/19/12, Lowlands Festival, Biddinghuizen, Netherlands":

WOW!! Sorry for those who missed this one, as it was streamed live via youtube~ It was a much longer show today than yesterday's streamed online "festival" set from Belgium, & it was truly brilliant, as usual. I think they had close to 2 hours to play with...and chose to barrel through with only one encore & max. out as best they could with 25 songs. A usual full show, as of late, has been 27 songs and 2 & 1/4 hours long. They did 16 out of the 17 songs they did yesterday ("Misunderstood" is the only one done in Belgium, but not tonight), as well as 9 different additional song tonight ("Via Chicago", "One Wing", "Bull Black Nova", "Side With The Seeds", "Wishful Thinking", "Say You Miss Me", "I'm Always In Love", "The Late Greats", "I'm A Wheel")...

Set List:

Via Chicago

Art of Almost

I Might

I Am Trying to Break Your Heart

One Wing

Bull Black Nova

Side with Seeds

Handshake Drugs

Wishful Thinking

War On War

Impossible Germany

Born Alone

Laminated Cat

Radio Cure

Say You Miss Me

Whole Love

Box Full Of Letters

I'm Always In Love

Heavy Metal Drummer

I'm the Man Who Loves You

Dawned on Me

A Shot in the Arm

Hummingbird

Encore:

The Late Greats

I'm A Wheel

I'll never make it through the whole thing, but so glad to catch a few minutes of this! Thank you for sharing.

It took late night coffee to get me through it...thankfully I don't have clients at my acupuncture practice tomorrow until 2:30 (but then I'm triple, or quadruple overbooked- good problem to have I guess & it allowed me to burn the midnight oil tonight!)...so I got to catch it all...& nice to see "Wilco Me" on the message board at re-broadcast time as well...all in all...what a gas, gas, gas!