Now Playing: February, 2013

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still soaking it in, but I am enjoying it.  I am a big fan of the other 3 records as well.  Between Romano & Ferrio, there's some great country music coming out of Canada these days.

So true. Don't know what it is - something in the water, but that Ferrio Album is just exquisite. Turns out he is some school friend of my daughter and I had no idea until the facebook birthday wishes were exchanged. 

I'm still soaking it in, but I am enjoying it.  I am a big fan of the other 3 records as well.  Between Romano & Ferrio, there's some great country music coming out of Canada these days.

It's great because I have been spreading this music any chance I get between friends and family and they eat it up.. Especially with my family who have been pop-country fans for years. (I don't blame them.. it's all that they have been exposed to).  If artists like Romano and Ferrio had widespread exposure, they very well could revolutionize country music.  Definitely on a much larger scale than small record labels and 30 person night club shows.  Although I'm not so sure that would be a good thing if they did...