Song For JB - Tim Bluhm of Mother Hips

The Mother Hips/Wilco connection goes back to the HORDE festival in 1995 when the Hips were touring as a side stage band. They also opened a New Year's Eve Wilco show at the Fillmore in SF.

A couple years ago, Tim started playing this song for Jay Bennet and its been in the Hips' encores consistently since then and it always makes for a poignant reflective end to the show.

Thought some of you might like to hear it if you didn't know about it.

The Mother Hips/Wilco connection goes back to the HORDE festival in 1995 when the Hips were touring as a side stage band. They also opened a New Year's Eve Wilco show at the Fillmore in SF.

A couple years ago, Tim started playing this song for Jay Bennet and its been in the Hips' encores consistently since then and it always makes for a poignant reflective end to the show.

Thought some of you might like to hear it if you didn't know about it.

I remember the mother hips from the Aware compilation I bought on the Horde Fest. I saw Horde from 95-99...Loved that fest! Saw so many great bands and descovered many more!