3-Day Solid Sound Festival Child tickets available (4 - can purchase any or all)

I have 4 Solid Sound Festival 3-day child tickets (ages 7-10) available for purchase. This was the embarrassing result of a rushed-through purchase when Early Bird tickets went on sale. Sigh. At least I did get the proper tickets eventually, but now I'm stuck with 4 child tickets and no children. I paid face value for them, $224 with fees, but willing to sell them for $35 each, or best offer. I'll sell them individually or as a group of 4. Solid Sound Festival is a great family event and I want kids to be able to enjoy the experience.

They're up on StubHub right now as this has proved to be the easiest way to sell tickets for me in the past.

• 3 weeks later...

Stub Hub wouldn't let me edit the description. It really doesn't allow for many details, and of course now there's an issue. Definitely learned my lesson and won't be using them again.