Turned On To Wilco

So the other day at work was a hell day, systems bit the dust and it took over 20 hours to get everything back online.  Every time my boss came by to check on things he would say "hey that sounds good, what is it?", it was always Wilco, today he tells me he just picked up 5 of Wilco discs!  Kinda made it all worth it, although I wouldn't turn down a raise also.

In about two weeks, there is going to be a thread on here that reads:

So an employee of mine really turned me on to Wilco. Every time I came by to check on how he was working, Wilco was playing and it was just magical. I went out and bought a few albums and can't stop listening. Now that I think about it, I should have just given him a raise....damn...

In about two weeks, there is going to be a thread on here that reads:

So an employee of mine really turned me on to Wilco. Every time I came by to check on how he was working, Wilco was playing and it was just magical. I went out and bought a few albums and can't stop listening. Now that I think about it, I should have just given him a raise....damn...

:thumbup