• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pughish.jpg

Pugh Rogefeldt - Pughish

Pughish.jpg

Pugh Rogefeldt - Pughish

Always pay attention to your daily selections, Richard. They never fail to intrigue me. This one, in particular (after looking it up at AllMusic and Amazon) sounds really freaking cool. Think I'm gonna see if it's on Spotify and check it out today.

Thank YOU!

EDIT: Album not on Spotify. :(

Always pay attention to your daily selections, Richard. They never fail to intrigue me. This one, in particular (after looking it up at AllMusic and Amazon) sounds really freaking cool. Think I'm gonna see if it's on Spotify and check it out today.

Thank YOU!

EDIT: Album not on Spotify. :(

Definitely search out his 1969 record Ja, Da a Da! if you can, that one is pretty damn great. Pughish is quite good too, but that first one (Ja, Da a Da!) is the place to start in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZXzqEyMzPI

Okay, so that was very cool! Reminds me a bit of Os Mutantes in the playfulness of it all. And it's a lot better than anything that I've heard on this compilation that I am listening to right now (JAG ÄR EN LITEN POJK).

Interest re-piqued.

Great, great album.

(I learned guitar to Television's Marquee Moon and Santana's Abraxas.)

Great, great album.

(I learned guitar to Television's Marquee Moon and Santana's Abraxas.)

I find it fascinating what records inspired people to learn guitar. It speaks so much, doesn't it? This almost deserves its own thread.

I learned guitar (mostly) to The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan and Neil Young's Harvest.

1264876621_400.jpg   g01335.jpg