CHIRP record fair April 12 at Plumbers Hall

CHIRP radio does a yearly record sale and it is coming up quickly. Specifics can be found at http://recordfair.chirpradio.org/details (Why can't I do a link anymore??) This is a large record sale with all kinds of cool stuff for sale. I will be working with one of the vendors, so come see me if you stop by. I know it is the week before Record Store Day, but if you like used records rather than new expensive ones, this is a great place to shop. Hope you stop by. Look for me at Carter's Thang.

LouieB

Bumping this....come on...someone in Chicago has to be interested in this. Everyone talks about vinyl records. You have the chance to see both me and BBop on the same day in the same place at two different booths.

LouieB

Yeah, come on by Chicago people (or anyone else in town)! Sorry I've been too busy pricing records to chime in on this before now. See the esteemed LouieB in his native habitat...;-)

So this is what you get up to when Wilco are on vacation. I suppose you will have your emergency kit bag to hand though with lycra Setlist Man suit, shiny underpants and setlist notepad and pencil utility belt in case you get the call that there is a show somewhere and need to hit the road in an emergency. Be prepared and all that …  :thumbup

So this is what you get up to when Wilco are on vacation. I suppose you will have your emergency kit bag to hand though with lycra Setlist Man suit, shiny underpants and setlist notepad and pencil utility belt in case you get the call that there is a show somewhere and need to hit the road in an emergency. Be prepared and all that …  :thumbup

Something to that effect, I suppose. Though it falls far short of the superhero persona you make it out to be. Setlist Schlub is more like it...;-)