Bob Dylan - Melbourne 18/814

well, i went in with low expectations. the last 2 tours were pretty bland, but TONIGHT was great suprise!. his voice is way better and so was the harp playing. he's using a real piano now, instead of that toy keyboard he bought in 2002. the set heavy on his last 2 albums, plus his voice was higher up in the mix. plus he's got charlie sexton back on guitar. definately the best he's been since the february 2003 show. it was the same wilco played in 2007. shows that theatres bring out the best in him rather the 12,000 capacity arenas

St. Kilda, Australia (suburb of Melbourne) 
Palais Theatre

August 18, 2014

1. Things Have Changed 2. She Belongs To Me 3. Beyond Here Lies Nothin' 4. Workingman's Blues #2 5. Waiting For You 6. Duquesne Whistle 7. Pay In Blood 8. Tangled Up In Blue 9. Love Sick   (Intermission) 10. High Water (For Charley Patton) 11. Simple Twist Of Fate 12. Early Roman Kings 13. Forgetful Heart 14. Spirit On The Water 15. Scarlet Town 16. Soon After Midnight 17. Long And Wasted Years       (encore) 18. All Along The Watchtower 19. Blowin' In The Wind

I'm expecting to get Workingman's Blues #2 both nights, he hasn't played What Good Am I? since the first night of the tour, sot it looks like he's completely abandoned setlist variation. It looks like you aren't going to get quality and variation, so I'm happy to get quality this time round.