Bob Seger - 12/2/14 - Albany, NY (Times Union Center)

Roll Me Away

Tryin to Live My Life Without You (Otis Clay cover)

The Fire Down Below

The Devil's Right Hand (Steve Earl cover)

Mainstreet

Old Time Rock & Roll

The Fireman's Talkin

Come to Poppa

Her Strut

Like a Rock

Travelin Man

Beautiful Loser

California Stars (Wilco!)

Hey Gypsy

We've Got Tonight

Turn the Page

Detroit Made (John Hiatt cover)

Against the Wind

Hollywood Nights

Night Moves

Rock and Roll Never Forgets

The guy still has it... I thought it was a great show.  High energy and and great backing band.  A few of the original Silver Bullet Band members are still with him.  He mentionoed it was his first time in Albany, which I found surprising.  He acknowledged Woody Guthrie, but not Wilco before California Stars.  Good reaction to it from the audience, most of whom had probably never heard it.  J Geils opened and also sounded pretty good.  A fun Tuesday night in Albany.

Glad you had a good time, agreed still something in the tank and he is a machine that hums right along!

Re the Wilco shoutout happened in Boston and last tour it was off on acknowledged, I think it's just how much time he thinks he will speak between songs., I have seen every tour since mid 90's and so dam glad he went to Ride Out.

Btw Love driving to Albany Springsteen loves the place and we* love hanging out in Albany in fact we ran a Pre Show Party to Benefit the Greater New Your Foodbank *'BTXrs ( backstreets Springsteen Fans that turn up from around the planet)

Here's my .02 on last Saturdays Boston show .

viachicago.org/topic/50446-seger-geils-review/