I do too.

Glad I finally saw them last year at Lollapalooza  --- I don't think I have been around a more happy group of fans (at least in my area in the field) at a concert before - it was just a lot of damn fun - even during the morose tunes - just smiles all around.

I went to and recorded all three shows. They used to be my favourite band growing up but I've not loved them too much since the late 90's when my tastes started to change and a certain Chicago based band pricked my interest. These shows were just a breath of fresh air and despite the sets not changing anything like the recent Wilco shows they managed to pull off three great gigs. Sunday was great, Monday less so but Tuesday was just wonderful. i haven't seen Robert so happy and talkative as he was at these. The Top songs were great, throw in a never played before b-side and some other deep cuts and hey presto I didn't mind them playing Close To Me! The shows will be up on Dime over the holidays.

• 3 weeks later...

I went to and recorded all three shows. They used to be my favourite band growing up but I've not loved them too much since the late 90's when my tastes started to change and a certain Chicago based band pricked my interest. These shows were just a breath of fresh air and despite the sets not changing anything like the recent Wilco shows they managed to pull off three great gigs. Sunday was great, Monday less so but Tuesday was just wonderful. i haven't seen Robert so happy and talkative as he was at these. The Top songs were great, throw in a never played before b-side and some other deep cuts and hey presto I didn't mind them playing Close To Me! The shows will be up on Dime over the holidays.

Haven't gotten around to listen to the shows yet - but I thought "idiot girl" was amusing  - thanks for taping and uploading.