Happy Day to Mr Jeff Tweedy!

82londonpromo12.jpg

Mr Jeff Tweedy, I make present this day of second favourite below afterwards of the ABBA. I omit obvious first choice apart from appropriate pic of candle ardour. For a spicy life you should have some variety, as we say in Sweden! Take care to blow candle without the snot incident. Pre-emptive clearance avoids embarrassment and staining. Olsen once have the snot incident, but we learn lesson and I will talk about it no more at this time.

It is true that second verse is same as first as Mr Hermit acknowledge. Also third verse. Ha ha! You may have some benefit in this approach to reduce struggle of remembering Mountain Bed. With appropriate cape swirl and tassel flourish for the bamboozle effect in correct moment audience will be in indifferent trance and you have successful easy time!

Mr Jeff Tweedy, as you have already know, it is long and hard to be match to the ABBA and in truth you do not yet have hold of the full candle, but you pleasure me with eager rudimentals and your visible increments. I encourage to continue, especially with aid of latest sequin backdrop that sets decent appropriate mood for pop presentation. For once you take a note of PM advice!

I make apology that I cannot spend too much time in friendly greeting as I go for a dash now to catch finale episode of The Bachelorette Swedish version. You have first version, no, so you understand? It is a fun! There is exciting as finale trailer show contesters demonstrating best skill in following elk spoor for admiration of Lady Svenetta and winning presentation of token of the steaming fresh lemming organ. She must make a whittle from final three. Who will be one to be given unhappy boot and not make trio sauna party time prize? I have my tenders hooked for sure!

Welfare!

P.S. Professor from Stockholm has now finished with research fad of Mr Lemmy Kravitz. He ask for next pic when you have the opportunity.

P.P.S. Do not have a fear, I will send spoilt PM with result of Bachelorette!

• 2 weeks later...