Star Wars Acoustic

I can't remember if the band had played any of the songs acoustic in front of a audiance before the Waterloo gig. Was Waterloo the first? 

I think both tunes Random Name Generator and Joke Explained translated great. But thats my favorite one two punch on the release anyway so my judgment may have been influenced. 

It would have been cool to see the band do one electric and one acoustic Star Wars to start both Stubbs gigs. It was after all the first time Star Wars had been played back to back same venue.

I can't remember if the band had played any of the songs acoustic in front of a audiance before the Waterloo gig. Was Waterloo the first? 

I think both tunes Random Name Generator and Joke Explained translated great. But thats my favorite one two punch on the release anyway so my judgment may have been influenced. 

It would have been cool to see the band do one electric and one acoustic Star Wars to start both Stubbs gigs. It was after all the first time Star Wars had been played back to back same venue.

Great point, that would have been an interesting twist... They did something similar in S.F., where they played two gigs (one a Fest) & they did an all-acoustic show which featured 9 of the 10 (no "E.K.G.", of course, & no "You Satellite", sadly...they didn't do them consecutively, but in groupings of 3....)- it's out there as Roadcase #49 (Roadcase #50 has a full electric "Star Wars")...