Question about ticketmaster purchased tickets.. Do your orders say tix are delayed?

Why is Ticketmaster delaying delivery of my tickets? Anyone else getting this message on Their order page?

The website says "Sometimes delivery delays are used to prevent tickets from being shipped or printed at home until we can confirm everyone has adhered to the event ticket limit. In other words, we want to make sure absolutely no one has ordered more tickets than their fair share!"

I want my tickets! Grrrrrrr.

Anybody know what's up with that? Thanks

I called ticket master and it turns t that the issue is because of the venue in Brooklyn the Kings Theater. Apparently they are counting who bought how many tickets what credit card to make sure that no single person got hold of more than 8 tickets.

This is to prevent scalpers. But what are they gonna do, demand money back? Besides 8 ticket limit per person is too high to beg with. Who goes to concerts with 7 friends? That's just such bullshit.

Thanks for replying though with your info. I'm jealous! I want to touch my ticket, see my ticket, kiss my ticket....