Mr. Heartbreak on the Radio

Not DJ-ing like our resident LouieB, but I will be interviewed tomorrow morning at 7:15 Eastern on WAPJ 89.9 FM in CT, or online at WAPJ.org.

I know we don't do sales/promotions here, but this interview is about my company, Sahno Publishing, and the forthcoming release of my first three novels on Thursday the 10th. PM me for more info about where to get the books, or you can just Google it. :D

Very Cool. Got volume 1 and now I just have to read it.

LouieB

Hope you enjoy it, Lou. Tell all your friends!

Press release out today. I'm really pleased with where we are now. Lot of hard work.

Oh, the novels are Miles of Files, Jana, and Brothers' Hand, and they're under my standard byline, Michael J. Sahno.

Hope you enjoy it, Lou. Tell all your friends!

Press release out today. I'm really pleased with where we are now. Lot of hard work.

Oh, the novels are Miles of Files, Jana, and Brothers' Hand, and they're under my standard byline, Michael J. Sahno.

You're releasing your first three novels all at once? That's pretty impressive. Best wishes and much success.

• 8 months later...