Wilco Recommends (Spotify playlist)

This playlist was supposed to have been handpicked by the band and is actually really nice. I've found some new addictions through it. Steve Gunn i.e. 

Other standouts (I already knew) include William Tyler, Kevin Morby, Julia Holter and Whitney alongside more well-known artists like Yo La Tengo, Van Morrison and Richard Thompson.

These are just the first tracks in the image, mind you.:

wdfqdfqsdfqdsf.PNG

This playlist was supposed to have been handpicked by the band and is actually really nice. I've found some new addictions through it. Steve Gunn i.e. 

Other standouts (I already knew) include William Tyler, Kevin Morby, Julia Holter and Whitney alongside more well-known artists like Yo La Tengo, Van Morrison and Richard Thompson.

These are just the first tracks in the image, mind you.:

I saw Steve Gunn opening for Dinosaur Jr. He was really good. Outstanding guitar player with an overall sound like The Sea and Cake meets My Morning Jacket, with a bit of post-reunion Television and Grateful Dead thrown in for good measure. I would recommend him too, if I were more familiar with his recorded work. But, just based on his live show and the couple of recorded tunes that I've heard, still, I agree with that. He's good.

I trust Wilco, and just about everything on that list that I'm familiar with, I like.  Big Thief, Richard Thompson, Steve Gunn, and others.  I'll have to check out the artists I'm not familiar with.

...and people say it's hard to find good new music these days.  GMAFB.