Didn't want to put this in the Black Crowes thread even though there are lots of Crowes involved. Really like the record. They do a stellar cover of PF "Fearless" amongst many others. Sure seems like a lot of the good musicians that were in the Crowes have joined with Rich Robinson in this. I need to see these guys!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Fhn1PLt2U&t=219s

The last recordings of the late great Eddie Harsch reunited with Rich and Marc and Sven in front of loving fans one last time before he left us for well deserved peace and freedom from suffering at last. We are going to two nights in SF and one in PHX this Fall! So stoked!!!!

The last recordings of the late great Eddie Harsch reunited with Rich and Marc and Sven in front of loving fans one last time before he left us for well deserved peace and freedom from suffering at last. We are going to two nights in SF and one in PHX this Fall! So stoked!!!!

I got my tickets for Seattle yesterday. I hadn't heard about this record. A very nice surprise!

I listened to it last night for the first time, what a warm rich recording.  They get a great sound up in that Applehead Studio in Woodstock.  The bass sounds fantastic  I'm very happy with the vocal blend of John Hogg and Rich Robinson.  Hogg sounds great doing the high back up to Rich's lead vocals on Wiser Time and they are also killing it vocally on the majestic Glad and Sorry.

The first thing I heard was "Fearless". As I love that song, it grabbed me totally. Really nice version. Lots of good stuff up on youtube. A few Marley songs, Every PIcture Tells a  Story,  a few Zeppo, Stones "Let it Loose"! & of course Black Crowes. Tickets were a little spendy for a club show but looks like going to be worth it. with 10 people in the band, many mouths to feed! Not enough good music like this out there nowadays.