St. Paul-November 15 and 16 2017

Anyone else heading to these shows? I've never been, so does anyone have any suggestions for pre-show food and drinks in the neighborhood? I don't plan on standing in line all day (now if the temperature were many degrees warmer I would be there), what do people think about the right time to get in line? I'm not looking to be on the rail.  

Any suggestions or insights would be welcome!

There are plenty of food places nearby the Palace, ranging from a bar next door (Wild Tymes), to the Great Waters Brewing across the street (decent brewpub), to upscale fare like Meritage (french/oysters) and Kincaids (Steaks).  If you're wiling to walk a few blocks, there's a good coal-fired pizza joint called Black Sheep and another brewery around the corner from there called Tin Whiskers.  There's also a decent Thai place called Sawatdee there too; all about 5 blocks from the show. 

As for when to show up for the line, I can't help much, but I'd say try to get in before 7:30 if you don't want to be stuck near the back.