Friend, I have a gasted flabber at this news and you pleasure me with your topic also. It has long been the rumour whisper but now there is the reality. It is good that Mr Jeff Tweedy make a pause in the activity of the Wilco combo so all can direct full attention and research to the ABBA once again in this period. Maybe he receive the discrete nod from Mr Benny so as to coincide and there was advance clue in Together At Last recent title.

Welfare!

P.S. Professor from Stockholm ask to tell Mr Jeff Tweedy that he will still welcome the pics even if he also has attention divert to the ABBA. He will continue to send Mr Jeff Tweedy the pics for his part, or full length if Mr Jeff Tweedy has preference.

Friend, I have a gasted flabber at this news and you pleasure me with your topic also. It has long been the rumour whisper but now there is the reality. It is good that Mr Jeff Tweedy make a pause in the activity of the Wilco combo so all can direct full attention and research to the ABBA once again in this period. Maybe he receive the discrete nod from Mr Benny so as to coincide and there was advance clue in Together At Last recent title.

Welfare!

P.S. Professor from Stockholm ask to tell Mr Jeff Tweedy that he will still welcome the pics even if he also has attention divert to the ABBA. He will continue to send Mr Jeff Tweedy the pics for his part, or full length if Mr Jeff Tweedy has preference.

When I heard about this you were the first person I thought of. Is that not weird?

When I heard about this you were the first person I thought of. Is that not weird?

Olsen is not jealous. It is the Swedish way!

Welfare!

P.S. PM if you need pics. Please specify if weird or not weird is preference.