Stubhub warning if you sell/sold tickets recently

Sold tickets at face to an event back in February for a show in August 2020 that I could no longer go to that eventually got postponed until August 2021. Stubhub now won’t pay sellers until 5 to 7 days a after the event takes place! They claim in case the show eventually gets cancelled. I understand why there doing it but it’s unfair to hold onto my money for 15 months after I delivered the tickets. Also, they have sellers cc file which they can charge back if it does get cancelled. If you need to sell any tickets I recommend something else!

Possible dick move would be to request a refund from the point of purchase (ticketmaster, etc.) if you are eligible. Probably would burn bridges with stubhub but f them. My understanding is they are also not giving refunds to buyers who have had events cancelled or rescheduled, instead offering them a credit. 

Possible dick move would be to request a refund from the point of purchase (ticketmaster, etc.) if you are eligible. Probably would burn bridges with stubhub but f them. My understanding is they are also not giving refunds to buyers who have had events cancelled or rescheduled, instead offering them a credit.

ahh thought about doing that but don’t want to screw the buyer. Can’t stand stubhub, tm and all the rest! Offering a credit on stubhub for a canceled event is really classless!