Wilco - the Snoozy Years

I saw them twice on the Yankee Tour saw the Philadelphia show in Sept 2001 and Pittsburg in April 2002. Was a Senior in college at Penn State no one there knew Wilco but managed to find someone to join me at both shows. Philly I got Jeff’s setlist. It was a odd vibe so close after sept 11. I remember how bare the band sounded which was good as Jeff had to play many of the guitar leads. I am glad and fortunate I have seen the band in almost every line up they had. Seen them every tour but A.M.....

On 6/9/2021 at 6:13 AM, remphish1 said:

I saw them twice on the Yankee Tour saw the Philadelphia show in Sept 2001 and Pittsburg in April 2002. Was a Senior in college at Penn State no one there knew Wilco but managed to find someone to join me at both shows. Philly I got Jeff’s setlist. It was a odd vibe so close after sept 11. I remember how bare the band sounded which was good as Jeff had to play many of the guitar leads. I am glad and fortunate I have seen the band in almost every line up they had. Seen them every tour but A.M.....

What a great memory. I saw my first Wilco show in that same month, on April 13, 2002. The intensity & passion of that little 4 person band left me reeling!