Wilco — 1 July 2022, Beuningen, The Netherlands (Vakantiepark de Groene Heuvels) [Down The Rabbit Hole Festival; Day 1 of 3]

Wasn't there myself, but just for record-keeping purposes, here's...something. :ninjatorch

Following a week of touring around northern and central Europe (and a day in the UK), then another week touring around Spain, Wilco trekked all the way from Madrid back to somewhere in the middle of The Netherlands for this 75-minute set on the first night of the Down The Rabbit Hole Festival. Apparently the band was supposed to play this festival on the first day of the 2020 edition — July 3, 2020, to be exact — but we all know how everything after March of that year turned out.

This time around, Wilco performed on the Teddy Widder stage (which is apparently the second stage at DTRHF) following Clairo. And..that's about all I know. Anybody here attend Down The Rabbit Hole 2022? I'm guessing not, but please chime in if you did! :wave

Here was the complete setlist, according to Wilcoworld:

A Shot In The Arm

Story To Tell

I Am Trying To Break Your Heart

Cruel Country

Hints

Handshake Drugs

Poor Places

Hummingbird

All Across The World

Impossible Germany

Hearts Hard To Find

A Lifetime To Find

Jesus, etc.

Heavy Metal Drummer

I'm The Man Who Loves You

Random Name Generator

I Got You (At The End Of The Century)

• bböp changed the title to Wilco — 1 July 2022, Beuningen, The Netherlands (Vakantiepark de Groene Heuvels) [Down The Rabbit Hole Festival; Day 1 of 3]

I believe the festival already sold out in 2020, and I didn't bother chasing after tickets this year. Instead, I had some family duties to attend (on an Ibizan beach :D).

Hopefully the world doesn't fall apart again this fall, so the band can make a swift return to Europe after their US/CA dates. I wouldn't be surprised if they skipped The Netherlands after the Schiphol fiasco though...

• Haha 1