Wilco — 19 August 2023, Paredes de Coura, Portugal (Praia do Taboão) [Paredes de Coura Festival; Day 4 of 4]

I wasn't able to make it to Wilco's lone 2023 date in Portugal after all, but it looks like they had about a 75-minute slot on the Vodafone stage from 11 p.m.-12:30 a.m., just before Day 4 headliner Lorde closed out the four-day festival. By all means, please chime in if anyone was there and has any details or observations to add.

Fortunately, the good folks at Wilcoworld have provided the following setlist report:

Spiders (Kidsmoke)

I Am My Mother

Cruel Country

Handshake Drugs

I Am Trying To Break Your Heart

Random Name Generator

Hummingbird

Misunderstood

Bird Without A Tail/Base Of My Skull

Jesus, etc.

Impossible Germany

The Late Greats

Dawned On Me

A Shot In The Arm

• 2 weeks later...

There's a great video of the show on Youtube - 

It's a strange selection of songs for a festival crowd..? Weird watching Jeff trying to get what looks like a younger crowd than usual singing along to the opening song of Spiders🤪

Jeff... dear Jeff.... was the baseball cap keeping your face in the dark deliberate? Oh, and Pat, in fact everyone apart from Jeff... cheer up 😉

Fantastic performance though. Love the camera work on Nels for Impossible Germany

• Thanks 1