Wilco — 31 August 2023, Wiltshire, England, UK (Larmer Tree Gardens) [End Of The Road Festival; Day 1 of 4]

More housekeeping from (hopefully) the last date on this European run that I couldn't make it to in person. I've actually been to the End Of The Road festival before, when Jeff played solo a few years back, and really enjoyed it. But since they don't sell daily tickets, it's basically impossible to catch just one day of the festival. Which is fine, since it's kind of a big commitment to getting out there and camping out for four days...even though the music lineups and other programming are usually excellent.

Anyway, Wilco headlined the main Woods stage on the first night of the festival (preceded by old friends Deerhoof, which I'm sure made it fun for Jeff and Co.) for a 90-minute set from 9:15-10:45 p.m.

According to the good folks at Wilcoworld, this was the setlist as played:

Handshake Drugs

I Am My Mother

Cruel Country

I Am Trying To Break Your Heart

Kamera

Side With The Seeds

Hummingbird

Bird Without A Tail/Base Of My Skull

Random Name Generator

Misunderstood

Evicted

Impossible Germany

Jesus, etc.

The Late Greats

Falling Apart (Right Now)

Dawned On Me

A Shot In The Arm

Spiders (Kidsmoke)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • bböp changed the title to Wilco — 31 August 2023, Wiltshire, England, UK (Larmer Tree Gardens) [End Of The Road Festival; Day 1 of 4]