A Ghost Is Born bonus EP - live tracks recording dates?

Joined up just to ask this since I can't find the info anywhere online - where were the three live tracks from the Ghost Is Born bonus EP (At Least That's What You Said, The Late Greats, Handshake Drugs) actually recorded? I can't find any reference to their origin. It may be in the Alpha Mike Foxtrot booklet, but I have the vinyl version without the live songs, so it's not in there.

And as a bonus question, are the live versions of Spiders and I'm A Wheel from the same show?

I'm a completist like you.  All I can tell you is that I did the research a long time ago and the only track unique to the bonus EP is "Handshake Drugs" and it was recorded at Orpheum Theatre, Madison, Wisconsin - October 27, 2004.

I think I have everything so if you are still on the lookout for stuff, e-mail me at justinpbrooks@gmail.com

The other two songs are also from the same 10/27/04 show.

By the way, if someone owns the vinyl version of Alpha Mike Foxtrot but does not own the CD version that has many more tracks, then they're not really a completist. (No judgment, just an observation.)

Much obliged to you both. Appreciate the info. 

On 6/15/2024 at 3:02 AM, Brian F. said:

...if someone owns the vinyl version of Alpha Mike Foxtrot but does not own the CD version that has many more tracks, then they're not really a completist. (No judgment, just an observation.)

Oh, definitely not a completist here. Happy at 95% for Wilco!