Solid sound schedule

Bear in mind that the announced times are subject to change. In 2022, they started fifteen minutes before the scheduled time on Friday night because they were trying to get the set in before a rainstorm that was expected to hit after 11 p.m.

i screwed up on Sat night and thought that Ribot was starting right at 11:15 when Wilco was supposed to end. So i sat in a pretty empty theater for 30 min before it started. at least i got to talk early 70s prog rock w/ a couple of people in the row in front of me.

• Haha 1

Saturday evening I was pretty exhausted; Wilco played till about 11:30 and our group hung out a bit in Courtyard D watching Michaela Davis and Southern Star. All in all, it was a *nice* Solid Sound. As far as the fest went, things were a bit scaled down. I missed out on a few things I wanted to see because a) the paper "guide" provided scant details about the various gigs and b) the official Solid Sound app needed bandwidth to function properly (the lack of any open WiFi access points and spotty cell service made the app useless). Almost missed out on the Young at Heart performance that was moved from Courtyard D to the Hunter Theater...