I posted this on the Help branch of the Torrent page, but I just want to make sure the right people see this:

I'm back after a vacation from bit torrent and apparently lots has changed. I guess VC got a new tracker and maybe it's just because of the recent crash but it looks as if the only torrent options are for Gameboys, and there aren't any. On another bad note, I'm getting in trouble with other trackers because I'm not seeding. I still use Azureus and I leave it on over night but to no avail. Is there something I'm not doing? One more, I have also been trouble downloading any torrents. It says . Is that due to not sharing or something else? Any help to any of these problems would be appreciated. Thanks!

(Sorry if double posting this bothers anyone.)

I also use azureus and it also said the port was blacklisted all you have to do is

go to options and on the first options page it will show "6881" just change that to a

different port number you can use anywhere from 49152 - 65535 and it should work fine.

Good Luck :cheers

I posted this on the Help branch of the Torrent page, but I just want to make sure the right people see this:

I'm back after a vacation from bit torrent and apparently lots has changed. I guess VC got a new tracker and maybe it's just because of the recent crash but it looks as if the only torrent options are for Gameboys, and there aren't any. On another bad note, I'm getting in trouble with other trackers because I'm not seeding. I still use Azureus and I leave it on over night but to no avail. Is there something I'm not doing? One more, I have also been trouble downloading any torrents. It says . Is that due to not sharing or something else? Any help to any of these problems would be appreciated. Thanks!

(Sorry if double posting this bothers anyone.)

Edited by Nowhereman65
I also use azureus and it also said the port was blacklisted all you have to do is

go to options and on the first options page it will show "6881" just change that to a

different port number you can use anywhere from 49152 - 65535 and it should work fine.

Good Luck :cheers

I tried using a lot of those ports but it said NAT error. What now? I've been told I need to set my wireless into Bridge Mode. Anybody have any idea on how to do that on an Airport?