Tallahassee, FL -- 3/14/06

• 2 weeks later...
I wish I had gone to this one as well. Oh well, any tapers at this show?

how was the crowd?

Yes, there was a guy named Stewart (I think) who was taping and another guy with a semi-stealth rig. I asked "Stewart" if he was going to upload the show somewhere and he said yes but he may have misunderstood me. I have yet to find a copy. If you find it somewhere please let me know. That was one of the best shows I've seen and would love a copy.

I got a message from Stuart, and he was going to upload his recording at bt.vc, but he has never done a bt before, so it may take awhile. Be patient. Apparently, he taped all three Florida shows.

Would love to check them out.....I saw multiple rigs at Langerado...but nothing on any of the sites yet?

Langerado show has been out there for a while. The best copy I've heard was one where the taper missed part of the first song (Airline to Heaven), but the overall quality is really good. In fact, Langerado was on viachicago's bittorrent site.

I'm looking forward to getting a copy of the Tallahassee show. It was lots of fun and I'd like to have a recording of that night if Stewart is able to share it.