Fredericton ...

Just wondering if anyone was able to score tix to the Fredericton show via the Wilco site?

I'm not having any luck ... :(

I was able to get some tickets but I think they went SUPER fast. A friend was trying as well and got a message that 'there were no more available' pretty much the instant they went on sale. I got Center A seats 1-2 so needless to say I got pretty lucky...

I was able to get some tickets but I think they went SUPER fast. A friend was trying as well and got a message that 'there were no more available' pretty much the instant they went on sale. I got Center A seats 1-2 so needless to say I got pretty lucky...

i know officially know what a heart attack feels like

i logged in at like 9:59 and got on

i then scooped up FOUR front row seats

i then fill in all my details then when it asks for my CC verification number i click their "help" link to double check to see exactly what they are looking for. it opens and i close the pop up, but the pop-up turns out to be a tab in firefox and i close the whole window and ticket process, 4 front rows down the drain

i go to log back on and everything is sold out. so i keep reloading and reloading and finally get some tickets but I stupidly request 2 tix instead of the 4 i need, i end up seeing the tix i already had as they must have been put back in the system. so i reload again with 4 tickets hoping that they are all there and there is nothing there again. i feverishly set it back to two tickets and keep reloading, then 10 minutes later and finally get the same two tickets when they went back in the queue.

i just about passed out...sorry for the wordiness...slightly stressed

if i secure a good taping seat...yes

how did everyone make out? i got in right away and got ROW I, but then it said tickets were only 2 bucks plus shipping, so two tickets cost me 14.50.

I refreshed the window and they basically sold the place out in under 5-6 minutes, but I somehow pulled up 2 more row I seats so i bought them at 14.50.

It'll be interesting to see how the venue handles this, i am gonna put in a call

how did everyone make out? i got in right away and got ROW I, but then it said tickets were only 2 bucks plus shipping, so two tickets cost me 14.50.

I refreshed the window and they basically sold the place out in under 5-6 minutes, but I somehow pulled up 2 more row I seats so i bought them at 14.50.

It'll be interesting to see how the venue handles this, i am gonna put in a call

I scored 3 tix in row F..and then another 2 in row P. I had the same thing with the $2 tix. Let us know what they say if u get a hold of the venue please and thanks.

My heart is still pounding. I'm driving to Halifax tonight, what a drive this is going to be..WILCO ALL THE WAY!!!! :rock

i also got two tickets on "tickets.com" right at 10am ADT. I scored 2 in Row G / right side of right section (ok taping seat).

I am sure it will not take long for them to figure out the price issue.

did they charge you 2.00 per ticket as well?

and would seats 5,6,13 or 14 of row I be a better spot for taping?

That was crazy, I was on to see how the fast the sales were going and I saw the $2 ticket price, had to snatch another pair up. Who would be liable for this error? My first guess is that tickets.com must have had a data entry error and it is their fault, but that is just a guess. Wonder what happens next? I would feel pretty crappy if any comes out of Wilco's pocket, but I doubt it will.

That was crazy, I was on to see how the fast the sales were going and I saw the $2 ticket price, had to snatch another pair up. Who would be liable for this error? My first guess is that tickets.com must have had a data entry error and it is their fault, but that is just a guess. Wonder what happens next? I would feel pretty crappy if any comes out of Wilco's pocket, but I doubt it will.

i would assume it would be tickets.com's fault. the prices were advertised as 41.50 i believe so I am assuming thats the price that wilco passed along, this has to be simply data entry error on tickets.com. and i would think it would make them liable

this will be neat to see play out

My guess is we'll all be getting an apology e-mail soon telling us they made an error and we'll be charged 41.50 as stated.

i am trying to jog my memory, did it say 41.50 on the site initally though?

there is a thread on the pre-sale/freddy concert over at http://www.jamhub.ca/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-...torder-asc.html

http://tickets.com/customerservice/policies_faq.html

Tickets.com policies:

Pricing and Other Errors

If the amount you pay for a ticket is obviously incorrect, regardless of whether it is an error in a price posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale date, then we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel your order and refund to you the amount that you paid. This policy will apply regardless of how the error occurred.

All Sales are Final

All sales completed though Tickets.com are final. Our client venues do not allow us to refund or exchange any order once it has been confirmed, so please be sure you have selected the proper event and seat locations prior to completing your order. Once tickets are issued, they are like cash and will not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen.

See the Terms of Use here - http://www.tickets.com/aboutus/user_agreement.html