"Walk On" Neil Young Cover

I remember a few months back jeff did i webcast of one of his solo shows (university of chicago show maybe) and he covered Neil Young's "Walk On." Was wondering if any one has an MP3 of that song, I've been listening to On the Beach today and wanted to hear Jeff's take on the song. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I just realized how much I miss the old Roadcase of the solo show, and this fantastic cover. Then I went to new Roadcase from Duluth show and realize how much I love Walken. So much great music to choose from...

:beer

What would be truly wonderful is if someone had a recording of Nels' covering this song at Largo last month. There were only about 40 people in the audience, so I'm guessing it's never going to surface, but I sure would love ` to hear it again.

Maybe every member of Wilco should cover this song, either solo or as a side project. OK, I admit it, I'm a dork.

Maybe they should just all put out solo albums simultaneously, like that band in the '70s did.

Maybe they should just all put out solo albums simultaneously, like that band in the '70s did.

That band Kiss? I always thought the lyric in Walk On was "some get STRONG, some get strange" not "some get STONED, some get strange" and I am actually a little bit disappointed. That was, like, my favorite Neil lyric and it doesn't even exist!