M Ward in London, Weller in UK

God damn it - what is it with gigs being on when I can't make it at the moment. That M.Ward date is the weekend of my birthday and I'm going to be back in Pembrokeshire.

Fuck it - was holding out for a show for him as well... bollocks.

That's a shame. Would be a very nice place to catch him. Several very big names use it for showcase/secret sort of gigs.

Elbow tomorrow night for me. Know anything about Liam Frost and The Slowdown Family?

God damn it - what is it with gigs being on when I can't make it at the moment. That M.Ward date is the weekend of my birthday and I'm going to be back in Pembrokeshire.

Fuck it - was holding out for a show for him as well... bollocks.

Thats a real shame. If I was you, id cancel your'e birthday mate.

That's a shame. Would be a very nice place to catch him. Several very big names use it for showcase/secret sort of gigs.

Elbow tomorrow night for me. Know anything about Liam Frost and The Slowdown Family?

I like Liam Frost - singer songwriter, very good imo, had to review his new single for CD Times.

Thats a real shame. If I was you, id cancel your'e birthday mate.

:lol if only!

Is that the Somerset house show? Im sure that'll be incredible. I think they usually film those shows too - I know they did with Snow Patrol and Bloc Party.

The full M. Ward tour dates:

Aug 11 - London, UK @ Bush Hall

Aug 12 - Oxford, UK @ Zodiac

Aug 13 - Birmingham, UK @ Glee Club

Aug 15 - Manchester, UK @ Late Room

Aug 16 - Glasgow, UK @ ABC 2

Id be tempted with the Birmingham date aswell, the Glee Club is a great venue, my old band supported Alison Moorer there and its tiny, very intimate.

Is that the Somerset house show? Im sure that'll be incredible. I think they usually film those shows too.

Yes. Could be interesting then. Maybe as this is a 'big' event they might go for the full backing choir deal for Grace Under Pressure like at Glastonbury a few years back. I 'll try to remember my camera - if only for the nice walk back over Waterloo Bridge afterwards.

• 2 weeks later...