Andrew Bird Fall Dates

Cass McCombs opens

SEPT 17 // Salt Lake City, UT In the Venue (Club Sound)

SEPT 19 // Tucson, AZ Rialto Theater

SEPT 20 // San Diego, CA Belly Up Tavern

SEPT 21 // Los Angeles, CA Henry Fonda Theatre

SEPT 22 // San Francisco, CA Great American Music Hall

SEPT 26 // Eugene, OR Wow Hall Community Center

SEPT 27 // Portland, OR Aladdin Theater

SEPT 28 // Seattle, WA Chop Suey

SEPT 29 // Vancouver, BC Media Club

SEPT 30 // Bellingham, WA The Nightlight

Cass McCombs was hands down the most boring act I've ever sat through. Painfully boring. And painfully quiet. I felt so bad for them when they opened for The Decemberists because NO one except for those of us in the front row paid any attention to them and drowned them out. Maybe the Bird crowd will give them more respect. But I don't think I would be able to endure them ever again.

Cass McCombs was hands down the most boring act I've ever sat through. Painfully boring. And painfully quiet. I felt so bad for them when they opened for The Decemberists because NO one except for those of us in the front row paid any attention to them and drowned them out. Maybe the Bird crowd will give them more respect. But I don't think I would be able to endure them ever again.

Ha, I managed to miss him both show he opened for them here, but I hear that was the report. Funny thing is, I sold Andrew a Cass McCombs album a few years ago, so I guess he liked it. :dontgetit