Paul Simon-PNC Ban Arts Center-7.16

Paul Simon has always been my favorite, but being 16 years old, I've never really had the chance to catch him live. Last night, at the PNC Bank Arts Center, I got a chance to see him for the first time and I was blown away. His songs alone are enough for me to declare the show the best one I have ever seen. Next time he is in the area, I must get seats that are close up because I was very far away on the lawn. i truley believe the man is the greatest if all time and I can't wait to see him again.

i truley believe the man is the greatest if all time and I can't wait to see him again.

i think you're on the Wilco forums, not the Paul Simon forums. check your url. and check who you call the greatest of all time.

Edited by poortranslator

My url says http://viachicago.org/ ...It is one of my favorite sites. One of my favorite things about it is that you can voice your opinion, regardless of whether or not it is the popular opinion of the board. I wouldn't be on here if I didn't love Wilco, but that doesn't mean I have to think they are the best. So, next time you try to call me out, have a valid point.

i think you're on the Wilco forums, not the Paul Simon forums. check your url. and check who you call the greatest of all time.

The kid can't have an opinion?

As you should be able to see, not just Wilco shows are reported on here.

looks like you didn't need me backing you up...nice comeback....zing!!!

Edited by parisisstale

I really love Paul Simon. I think he's one of the greatest lyricists of all-time. That being said, his recent shows (including his reunion tour with Art) have been pretty boring to me. I find that all the songs have been slowed down to the point that a lot of them lose some of the momentum. Nevertheless, that's a small complaint for a man in his twilight years as a performer.

The kid can't have an opinion?

As you should be able to see, not just Wilco shows are reported on here.

looks like you didn't need me backing you up...nice comeback....zing!!!

it was a good-natured joke. apparently you have no sense of humor, or the sense of smell to smell a joke.

it was a good-natured joke. apparently you have no sense of humor, or the sense of smell to smell a joke.

Apparently you don't know how to deliver a joke. Was having the crew pick the set lists every night a joke too?