Lollapalooza - Day 1

My review.

i know some of you who were there...what did you guys think??

You saw most of what I saw. I dug the Ryan Adams set (I know the steel player) apart from the rant about eggs. From where I was at, everybody knew the words to Hickory Wind, and it was the audience reaction that caused Ryan to give a nod to Gram at the end of the song. I actually liked the way he wove the Dead tunes (Wharf Rat; (S)he's gone; Franklin's Tower) into medleys with his own songs. But I can see how people who didn't come to see a Phish concert might have been kind of bored. Lookin' forward to Sunday.

i wasn't there but i watched a few of the sets online and can bascailly say that i really enjoyed the sleater-kinney set, as well as ryan adams, both were very solid and i can also say that Panic! at the disco should not have been allowed to cover those two songs, they were not a highlight of my day to put it nicely

bump for day 2.....................

With day 1 with Ween for the winner,

Day 2

Calexico stold the cookies,posably the best show of all three days depending what Wilco does.And this is saying alot with MMJ as being my pick before all was done.