I'm reasonably sure Kevin lives across the border with me in Dutchess County, but I could be wrong.

From the NYT today:

Mr. Lieberman

The more I think about this, the more I realize that the Democrats STILL haven't gotten their act together. And if they don't watch out, they're not going to win by default like they think they will this November. They are still completely aimless.

I'm reasonably sure Kevin lives across the border with me in Dutchess County, but I could be wrong.

Mmmmmmmnnnnn....ba-connnnnnn.

I used to live in Dutchess County. Fishkill.

We had a parade for that t.v. show michael Moore used to do. It lasted about 8 minutes and featured local bikers, clowns, and that chick "Duff."

Mmmmmmmnnnnn....ba-connnnnnn.

I used to live in Dutchess County. Fishkill.

We had a parade for that t.v. show michael Moore used to do. It lasted about 8 minutes and featured local bikers, clowns, and that chick "Duff."

I know where that is. (Missed the parade though.) There's a really excellent Asian funk cuisine restaurant now in the triangular building at the intersection of 9 and 52.